At Solar Power Supply you can exchange or return an item free of charge within 30 days of receipt, provided you return the products in the condition in which they were delivered. You will then receive a return label from us, so that you can return your order. After 30 days, your product will always be replaced. A refund after 30 days is not possible.
Within 30 days of receiving your product, you have 3 options:
- Exchange your product for another free of charge;
- Have your product tested, repaired or replaced;
- Return your product free of charge for a refund.
The following points are important for a quick and correct handling of your return:
- Send the product(s) with all accessories supplied, in original condition and packaging. You can view our products at home, but return and package them like you received them.
- We may charge costs for any depreciation that arises because you have used the item in a different way than you would in a store.
- You can register your return via the online return form within 30 days after you have received the product. You will find this in your order confirmation.
- The same return conditions apply to second chance products as to new products.
- After requesting your return, you will receive a shipping label and an RMA packing slip for quick processing of your return in our warehouse.
As soon as we receive your product(s), it will be tested in our warehouse. We aim to process your return within 5 working days.
Although we make every effort to deliver every order working and complete, it can happen that something is wrong with the order. We ask you to report this to our customer service as soon as possible after receipt. We will then ensure that you receive the desired product in good condition as soon as possible.
Is your product defective and do you think this is due to a product or manufacturing defect? We will then be happy to check whether it falls within the warranty period and conditions. Please contact customer service for this. More information about warranty and repair can be found here.
If you still have questions, check out the frequently asked questions on our website.